In charge of monitoring the city traffic movements and conditions using the surveillance system, operate the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) and Traffic Signals “TMS/UTC”.
Activate appropriate response to detected traffic congestion and/or reported incidents, including distribution of timing plans for traffic signals and coordination with stakeholders.
Dissemination of incident information and traffic observations.
Implementing configuration in supply data, fixed or VA timing plans, automatic switching, and other related actions in UTC and traffic signal controllers.
Update and modify the implemented Urban Traffic Response Plan of the installed ITS system based on the traffic studies and analysis outputs Report on traffic signal and associated equipment failures or malfunctions.
Provide training to new Traffic System Operators and necessary assistance for day-to-day traffic operations activities at the control room.
Assist traffic engineer and project coordinator on the matters related to the control room functions and staff.
for 24/7 operation services.
• Proven ability to learn new skills and understand system and client requirement.
• Excellent problem solving skills and able to develop new and innovative ideas.
• Strong awareness of Health and Safety issues.
• Able to work as part of a team
High School (0-2 years’ experience)
2. Diploma (0-2 years’ experience)
3. B.Sc. Civil Engineering – Traffic Graduation project (0-2 years’ experience)
4. B.Sc. Electronics Engineering – (0-2 years’ experience)
5. B.Sc. Communication / Mechatronics Engineering – (0-2 years’ experience)