SR. Wet Utilities Engineer
- Attending and tracking scheduled meetings with construction supervision team and other stakeholders.
- Hands-on knowledge on master planning, utilities demand calculations, utilities disposition, performing design, analysis and coordination with authorities and other stakeholders as necessary with support of Engineer in charge.
- Good knowledge of road and other utilities for utilities coordination.
- Required Years of Experience: 15+
- Hydraulic and hydrology
- Wet utilities design, review and construction
- Supervision of potable water, sewer, storm water and irrigation.
- Related programs/software’s
- Experience in a consultancy firm