Smart Driving Test System (SDTS) is an integrated smart solution for automated assessment of driving behavior with a scoring system and results based on pre-defined testing criteria. The SDTS captures every
single action a driver would take during a test trip, starting from seat/mirror adjustment to speeding, lane changing, leaving safe distances, compliance with traffic signs and much more others. It relies on state-of-the-art Artificial intelligence technology in a customized test car equipped with advanced sensors and cameras. This introduces a new innovative concept of driving licensing, where automation and process standardization are ensuring accuracy, efficiency, evidence,and timely monitoring capabilities.
- Full Automation: Fully automated process for evaluating driving behavior
based on pre-defined testing criteria.
- Processing Unit: Centralized data unit that reads data inputs from all
system components including devices, sensors, vehicle information (OBDII), ..etc, and then process the data through machine learning algorithms to extract the applicants testing faults.
- Result Verification: Test findings are verified by examiners and operators to double-check, accept, or reject.
- ADAS: Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) is a state-of-the-art technology that uses image processing algorithms for the recognition of road features to accurately assess the applicant’s reactions and decisions.
- KPIs & Data Analysis: The system produces different reporting of test numbers,test results, applicants’ characteristics, hardware/software health status …etc.
- Location Mapping & GIS: The system integrates with the latest GIS technologies from Esri ArcGIS to be able to report and monitor the applicant’s exact location in real-time.
- Live Test Monitoring: The system allows supervisors to monitor the tests via 8 cameras installed in the test vehicle while switching between different viewing angles. In addition to the test findings located in the GIS platform and the location of the vehicle.
- Results with Evidence: The system displays the applicant’s score and test result with Pass/Fail status supported by video evidence of the applicant’s errors for future use and verification purposes.
- Proprietary Hardware: The system uses Tatweer’s engineered devices that is carefully designed with IO Box to enable interconnected system components to communicate via a custom
communication protocol and exchange telemetric in real-time. Tatweer’s Applicant Vision Monitoring System(AVMS) uses advanced AI algorithms to check applicant response component